Graphic & Web Designer | Brand Specialist
410.259.9370 | BrianDotBehm@gmail.com | Chapel Hill NC
Big-picture person who sees creative solutions from multiple angles. Enthusiastic, passionate, and driven to develop winning strategies. Loves to explore, innovate, and inspire through empathetic, artistic design.
• Logos and Brand Development
• Adobe Creative Cloud
Designer at Chariot Creative, Raleigh NC (Remote).
June 2020–Current. (1+ year)
• Strategically develop intuitive UX/UI designs from sitemap and wireframe through design, proofing, content insertion, and launch.
• Create new brands from the ground up, or reimagine existing brands with enhanced vigor and vision across digital and traditional media.
Senior Designer at Riverworks Marketing, Chattanooga TN.
September 2016–May 2020. (3.5 years)
• Act as brand manager, overseeing the design and implementation of a new brand to reposition the company.
• Design a full range of branded print and digital marketing materials for local, regional, and national brands.
• Collaborate directly with clients and team members to
present design strategy and user experience solutions.
Web Designer at Finalsite, Baltimore MD (Remote).
September 2013–November 2015. (2+ years)
• Designed numerous responsive websites for high-profile public and private schools across five continents.
• Received honorable mentions and bonuses for outstanding designs and excellence in team collaboration.
• Built relationships with clients and followed 100+ projects from initiation through launch and support phases.
Senior Designer at The Rosen Group, Baltimore MD.
February 2011–September 2013. (2.5 years)
• Rebranded a national trade show and developed large-scale, brand-consistent signage for 3 annual trade shows.
• Contributed to 17 magazine issues including covers and feature articles with a yearly readership of over 200,000.
• Oversaw the creative team through 2 new hires and across multiple issues of AmericanStyle magazine and NICHE magazine.
• Managed the design and content within the web presence for each of the company’s magazines and trade shows.
• Messiah College, Grantham PA. Graduated 2008. Studio Art Major with Graphic Design Concentration.
• Web languages course, Harrisburg Area Community College, Harrisburg PA. Completed 2009.
• Won an Honorable Mention from CT Assoc. of Boards of Ed. for the design of the Norwich Free Academy website.
• One of 16 selected artists for ArtSpark Chattanooga, featuring custom artwork installed on electric boxes in downtown.
• Awarded the Daniel Vollmer Art Scholarship during all 8 semesters at Messiah College for an outstanding portfolio.