Graphic Designer | Brand Specialist | Web Designer
410.259.9370 | BrianDotBehm@gmail.com | Chattanooga TN
Big-picture person who sees creative solutions from multiple angles. Enthusiastic, passionate, and driven to develop winning strategies. Loves to explore, innovate, and inspire through empathetic, artistic design.
• Logos and Brand Development
• Adobe Creative Cloud
Designer at Riverworks Marketing, Chattanooga TN.
• Designed a full range of branded print and digital marketing materials for local, regional, and national brands.
• Interacted directly with clients to present strategic designs and user experience solutions.
• Collaborated in a sub-group of designers to reposition the Riverworks Marketing brand toward high-profile clients.
Freelance Designer, Chattanooga TN.
November 2015–September 2016.
• Joined award-winning marketing firm to develop custom websites and print collateral for area businesses.
• Communicate directly with clients to win projects, brand and grow new businesses, and create merchandise packages.
Web Designer at Finalsite, Baltimore MD (and Remote).
September 2013–November 2015.
• Designed numerous responsive websites for high-profile public and private schools across five continents.
• Received honorable mentions and bonuses for outstanding designs and excellence in team collaboration.
• Built relationships with clients and followed 100+ projects from initiation through launch and support phases.
Senior Designer at The Rosen Group, Baltimore MD.
Feb 2011–Sept 2013.
• Rebranded a national trade show and developed large-scale, brand-consistent signage for 3 annual trade shows.
• Contributed to 17 magazine issues including covers and feature articles with a yearly readership of over 200,000.
• Oversaw the creative team through 2 new hires and across multiple issues of AmericanStyle magazine and NICHE magazine.
• Managed the design and content within the web presence for each of the company’s magazines and trade shows.
• Messiah College, Grantham PA. Graduated 2008. Studio Art Major with Graphic Design Concentration.
• Web languages course, Harrisburg Area Community College, Harrisburg PA. Completed 2009.
• Won an Honorable Mention from CT Assoc. of Boards of Ed. for the design of the Norwich Free Academy website.
• One of 16 selected artists for ArtSpark Chattanooga, featuring custom artwork installed on electric boxes in downtown.
• Awarded the Daniel Vollmer Art Scholarship during all 8 semesters at Messiah College for an outstanding portfolio.